Farm Market Open: 9:00am – 4pm
Tours Begin: 10:00am and run hourly (on the hour) with last tour at 3pm
Admission: $7.97 + hst = $9.00
Kids 2 & under Free
Children must be accompanied by an adult
No Pets or Outside Food Permitted
- Train or Wagon Ride
- Self Guided & Authentic Guided Educational Tours
- Camp Fire in Sugar Bush
- Colouring Station
- Maple Sugar Products (additional costs)
- **NEW** Indoor Pancake House
- Barnyard Playland (weather permitting)
Stop by our Pancake House
- Pancakes with REAL Maple Syrup $4.50 and up!
- Maple Beans – $2.00
- Hashbrowns – $1.25
- Maple Muffins & Butter Tarts – $2.00 each
- Sausage – $2.00 for 3 links
- Hot Drinks: $1.50 – $2.00
- Wear WARM WARM WARM clothing. The Bush is COLD and can be very Snowy or Muddy later in the season.
- Winter Boots are a MUST! Hats, Mitts, Scarves etc… DRESS like a farmer would – the more layers the BETTER!!
- If there’s snow, bring a toboggan to pull your kids through the bush. This works much better than strollers. Our bush is a real working forest and is NOT paved.
- If you’re cold, Warm up by one of our camp fires in the bush, visit the sugar shack or catch a ride back to our *NEW* indoor Farm Market & Bakery.